Tuesday, December 28, 2021

CCSF '21 Release: Autoject Startup Injector


I'm a little behind making these release posts, but I figure the CCSF 2021 Blog deserves the spotlight right now anyway!

The Autoject Startup Injector consists of a pair of files: a cos file for your Bootstrap folder and a text file for your Journal folder. After placing them in their respective directories, you can edit the text file to create a list of all the agents you would like automatically injected on the load of each new world. Be sure to check the readme for all the details!

1 comment:

  1. This has immediately become one of my all time favourite agents. It saves me SOOOO much time and suddenly starting a new world isn't a daunting process. Also makes sure I don't miss any important agents. Love it.

    ReplyDelete