Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Developer's Den

Amusing things I like to do -- stream LNA on a huge TV where I can see if from my developing computer.


Wishlist: bigger monitor. Or just a second monitor. Or both.

More Garden Box info is coming, I swear >: In my defense, I haven't been writing about it because I've been busy actually working on it. Is that a fair enough trade, you think? I'll do another video soon-- those are a bit easier (and more interesting, I think?) than huge informational walls of text.

4 comments:

  1. Alt. name: Nerd Den
    Where'd you get a TV that you don't use for, well, TV.
    Looks pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, okay, it is pretty nerdy.
      The TV is actually pretty neat; it's connected to a little android-based internet-box-thing that allows for general browsing and youtube and netflix and the like. Personally I almost never watch TV, but this makes it worth having one :>

      Delete
  2. This is awesome! LNA on a giant screen is what everyone needs in their homes/offices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always like getting a look at other peoples work stations. But...3 headphones?

    ReplyDelete