Saturday, August 1, 2009

Updates for LNA

I did a little developing for LNA today. If you check it out now you'll notice that next to the creature's name is a notification that displays one of two messages-- if there are creatures in the queue, it will display the number, but if there are no creatures in the queue, it will display the number of population slots waiting to be filled by your charming creatures. And it looks a lot better than that red box in the corner used to.

On another note I think I'm going to be sticking with Justin.tv for hosting, at least until I get an uproar of feedback demanding otherwise. I really haven't had much feedback at all though, and since it's overwhelmingly easier for me to deal with than Ustream, I don't see any reason to choose otherwise. The Justin page seems to overall get more strangers stumbling in too, most of which express confusion, but it occasionally attracts a few former creatures players who really appreciate it, and that just makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment